Instagram

Friday, July 6, 2012

We should be so admirable


Baby Bella

Bella and Daddy


Bella and Mommy
Bella on FL. Vacation
The artical below was given to me years ago and I have held onto it because it is so true.  Even if you aren’t a dog person you should be able to admit that at least one or two parts of this touch you.  Every time I read this I'm always reminded of all the dogs I have known.  Read it and see what you think.


Candy and Freeway II

Sadie


Merlin, Luke and Joanna
Joanna and Lady

We Should be so Admirable:
Editor: If you can start the day without caffeine; if you can get started without pep pills; if you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains; if you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles; if you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it; if you can ignore a friend’s limited education and never correct him; if you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend; if you can conquer tension without medical help; if you can relax without liquor; if you can honestly say that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed or color, religion or politics.  Then, my friend, you are almost as good as your dog.  Author unknown

Candy and Freeway I
Hannah

Puppy Calvin

He thought he was still a puppy

Lap Dog??????
Merlin, Calvin and Joanna
Grace
Yes he slept in the bed.....



I hope everyone enjoyed walking down memory lane with me, I sure enjoyed it.  It was nice to be reminded of how special each and every one of these dogs were to me.  I am the lucky one because I was blessed to currently have and have had in the past each and every one of them in my life.  I hope everyone experiences the kind of unconditional love a dog gives at least once in their lifetime .

No comments:

Post a Comment