Instagram

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Fireworks

   HAPPY 4th OF JULY


That is the moon below the fireworks.


I LOVE fireworks and I must say the company I work for puts on a great fireworks display for the 4th.  Even though I have to work, once the show starts I am able to just sit and watch the show.  Let me clarify my job consist of driving a golf cart in my designated area with my husband as my passenger and we instruct people where they can and cannot walk.  We always have a great time.  My mom usually goes with us and sets up a lawn chair with one of the best seats for viewing the show.  Last night the moon was beautiful and as it was coming up over the golf course it was reflecting in one of the lakes.





I hope everyone had a great 4th.  Enjoy the rest of the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment