Instagram

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


2014 has come and gone. I sit here pondering my list of New Year Resolutions and what I would like to accomplish in 2015 (I really hate that phrase, it should be more appropriately titled "another list of things I won't do because I'm so busy barely keeping my head above water now as it is). So because I love lists and note books (yes it is a sickness 😳) I will make my Resolutions for this year and make a damn good effort at keeping up with and/or achieving them. I love feeling that satisfaction of marking something off a list. 

Well I must say the year started off with a bang. We had a really bad storm. This is not the typical weather conditions for Wilmington, NC. 

We also ended up with a hurricane. Hurricane Arthur arrived on our coat just in time for the July 4th holiday. 


We were able to go on the boat a few times. It was always such a nice little get away. Bella loved being able to just run on the beach when we anchored up and I loved finding all the cool shells and sand dollars. 
Bella also loved going for rides on the golf cart. Oh yeah we got one of those this year so we could take rides around the neighborhood. It's actually a lot of fun and relaxing. 


I started yoga teacher training and I am really excited about everything this experience will give me. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. 


We had a really nice Christmas. It was wonderful getting to spend time with friends and family. It was even nice enough to take a ride to the beach. 

Mark, mom, S and Bella looking out at the ocean. 

S, Bella and me (I'm doing a little dancers pose😜)

Topsail Island/Surf City NC
Wonderful snowman! How festive. 

So as we go into the new year I wish happiness and love to all. Many good things to come. Hopefully I should be finished with my teacher training, S will be retiring and who knows what else will come our way. 


CHEERS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment